Sunday, July 20, 2008

Who's Been Eating My Porridge?…

MMMM… not too hot, not too cold… said goldipillar…

Actually, it was eating my parsley. C said to kill it, but I had to find it on the internet first. Glad I did.

 This Anise Swallowtail Caterpillar will metamorphose into a beautiful large black butterfly with tails and yellow spots.

This Anise Swallowtail Caterpillar will metamorphose into a beautiful large black butterfly with tails and yellow spots.

I looked it up on whatsthatbug.com. It may have my parsley for now.

More Garden shots. The tomatoes have taken off, as have the cukes. Zucchini are taking their sweet time, but I'm pretty sure they will soon be abundant. I transplanted the two bell pepper plants. They were being crowded out by the crazy cucumbers.

Third raised bed

Red Pear tomatoes

"Red Pear" tomatoes

Bees

Bees in the cucumbers

Bees in the cucumbers. I've never seen so many honeybees!

Black Like Tula tomatoes

"Black Like Tula" tomatoes.

Hillbilly tomato

"Hillbilly" tomato.

Can't wait til they ripen! There is nothing better than summer tomatoes!

No comments: