Thursday, March 22, 2007

Hey, It's Not Pink! But it's Yarn Pr0n!

I finally found something to purchase with my
knithappens.net gift certificate.

Noro Silver Thaw, 4 skeins in color 2.
Wool, angora and nylon. And it's 70 degrees out.

But I had to use it in the online store, not the "brick and mortar" store, so my selection was severely limited. I have to admit, I was rather frustrated. I've been looking since August. So I snatched these. And they are very soft and gorgeous. Love that Noro!

Noro Silver Thaw color 2

Ah well, it's time to get back on the Project UFO wagon and finish my Sizzle and my Tivolini. Those are good 70 degree day knitting projects.

5 comments:

sgeddes said...

Lovely Silver Thaw. I've got a bunch in my stash I think I might use to knit wicked. What are you going to do with yours?

Zonda said...

Gorgeous colors! I got leftovers of a skein to try.

sgeddes said...

A race on Wicked sounds fun. e-mail me so we can figure out details. sgeddes at bellsouth dot com.

Batty said...

Beautiful yarn!

Anonymous said...

This is my favourite yarn! I'm saving my pennies for a cardigan knit from it.