Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Limmony

The first tomato of the season

This is an old photo, I just wanted to remember these. They are sooooo good! And we ate probably the last of them last night in a tomato/mozzarella salad.

Limmony

I knitting news: I have finished the knitting portion of Suzy and now need to seam her up. This is yarn I purchased at last year's Stitches East - and I want to wear it to this year's event. It's Araucania Limari, a squishy soft merino, alpaca, silk blend. No photos yet.

I've also finished the back of Amherst. I am really liking the Katia Twist. It IS splitty, but makes a bouncey soft fabric. Now to decide if I want to put the ginormous buttons on it, or use a clasp type of fastener. I have found an interesting button, the trick will be to find it in a store.

80008 Hypnotic

And a sweet kitty face:

Diesel

Doesn't he look content?

No comments: