Wednesday, January 03, 2007

An FO for 07!

David's Scarf

Debbie Bliss Baby Alpaca Silk. It's Soooo soft, and not quite as gray looking as the photo. More of a slate color. It was gifted to my brother on New Year's Day. Finished that morning.

And I am not much for resolutions, but I figured I need to kick myself in the butt and get moving again. I found this on Cara's blog:

100 miles by April 1

I'm in!
I had been cycling around a hundred miles a week back in October, and I just let go. I let weeks go in between rides. Not good. So I had been thinking about heading back to the weekly Strength and Tone classes (I dropped them years ago!), Yoga and walking.

So today I walked 1.4391 miles. Plotted on GMaps Pedometer . It's very cool. Now if I can just stick to it, Thru wind and rain and snow and sleet…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a pretty scarf! I've worked with that yarn, and it's beautifully soft. What a great FO!

And hey, you have one by January 3 too, only yours is legit! : )