Friday, January 19, 2007

It's Friday!

yarnpr0n

Alpaca and kid mohair

This is Feza Kid Mohair and Alpaca with a Twist "Punch". They will be knit together for Knitty's "Heart" scarf.

eyecandyfriday

Diesel

This is Diesel. 18 pounds of Maine Coon cat, part dog, part bear. He is 4 and a half. And he rules the roost. He loves taking over the shelves in my office. He's such a pussycat, though, and will snuggle up in my lap when he finds me at the computer. There's not much room for him, but he snuggles for a while anyway, then moves to the more roomy shelves.

And last, but not least…

100 miles by April 1

A 6.1655 mile walk this morning. Beautiful morning! Temps in the 30s, and sunny. But on the return trip the wind gusts were beginning to pick up! Made us feel better about the decision not to go out on bikes. I HATE wind on the bike!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That pr0n is sooo pretty!

Anonymous said...

Red yarn and a kitty! You just made my day.

Anonymous said...

Nice prOn and love the simon and garfunkle thing!

Kelley said...

Aw . . . what a beautiful kitty. He looks almost exactly like my "baby girl." (Except she's around 11 pounds, not 18.)