Friday, February 02, 2007

My Favorite Scarf

My favorite scarf

I made this one 3 years ago and it's my favorite. Lion Woolspun,(now discontinued :() Candy FX, Caron jewel box, lazer FX, Splash, and a linen/flax blend.

I had just enough left for a hat. Which I will photograph soon. Just have to get through this headache. Day 4. This has really screwed with my walking. I have a grand total of 0 miles walked this week. ZERO. Ah well, I'll get back on track next week. In spite of the headache We managed to get all the college apps in, and finish the Eagle requirements, and file the FAFSA (required for any type of financial aid for college) and finish the taxes. Oh, and my son turned 18 yesterday! Whoopeeee!

1 comment:

Batty said...

I love that scarf, it's funky without being over the top.