Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Lost

I'm still here. I'm still reeling a bit from last Monday's events at Virginia Tech. I still can't get my head around it. With a high school senior heading off to college (Virginia Commonwealth) in the Fall, and this being part of my extended community (many kids of my friends are at Tech), I've just been mentally wandering, so to speak. I haven't even been knitting.

The one bright spot last week was the wedding of one of my husband's oldest friends. He was our best man 25 years ago and my husband was just his. First marriage at age 52. He was as nervous as a schoolboy… and very happy!

I've been taking little quizzes. So I'll share those.

You Are 35% Left Brained, 65% Right Brained

The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.




Your Brain is 73% Female, 27% Male

Your brain leans female
You think with your heart, not your head
Sweet and considerate, you are a giver
But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!










Which famous feline are you?




You're Tigger. Playful and fun-loving, you enjoy hanging out with friends even though you don't always have to be the center of attention. You're never pessimistic or sluggish. Your enthusiasm is at once endearing and over-the-top. You're the quintessential extrovert.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

No comments: