Thursday, March 20, 2008

Curly Mo is Done!

I actually finished something!

Well, I do still have to sew in all the ends… but it's finished! And it fits! Yay!

Curly Mo Light

Now I have to resist the urge to cast on for something new. I have so many other WIPs, I can't possibly be thinking of something new?! Can I?!

HA.

I woke up with a headache this morning. One of those, "my vision isn't quite right" headaches. I feel almost guilty for even having a headache, with all that my sister and her husband are going through. He is at home, waiting for his surgery, which will be done on the 25th. Perhaps I should cast on for something new. Mindless knitting will be done at length next week. We are expecting a 7-10 day period following the procedure where he will be heavily sedated and intubated while they monitor his brain for something called vasospasms. Spasms in the vascular system inside the brain. These can resemble stroke. Scary.

More later. Tomorrow is YPF. I have more yarn.

3 comments:

cpurl17 said...

It's gorgeous! I'd love to see a modeled shot.

Unknown said...

beautiful sweater! I'll say a prayer for your brother-in-law.

Batty said...

Curly Moe is beautiful! Great colors... and now for the modeled shot!