Friday, September 01, 2006

Ernesto!

Okay. It's really raining now. And the WIND! We left North Carolina on Tuesday to be home for Chris's cross country time trials and left Mara at the beach with her grandparents. Hmmm…
Chris made varsity, coming in THIRD (his first season… as a senior, no less) with a time of 16:42. I could no more run 3 miles in that time than fly to the moon. (I can ride a bike for a hundred miles, easy, but RUN? Please!) So good for him. Now if I could just get in touch with daughter and grandparents…

On the knitting front, sleeves for cardigan were coming out too narrow, so I've added 4 stitches- yes, starting over- I think that should do it. As soon as I figure out how to post photos, I'll show the progress.

I have joined the Sexy Knitters Club. All the wonderful people whose blogs I have been reading, nay, lurking in, for at least a year are members, and I just love following peoples' progress on patterns I want to knit! And again, once I figure out the photo thing, I'll put the button on the side bar.

No comments: