Friday, September 22, 2006

If I Show It, It Is Real.

This is my Cinxia . I WILL finish her this fall.

Cinxia

The yarn is wonderfully soft, and I can't wait to wear it. It's just all twisted stockinette and it's taking forever!

I received a set of KnitPicks options circulars for my birthday in August and moved her to those needles. Makes a big difference, having pointier tips. I love these needles. Others have said they're heavy. Maybe I haven't been knitting long enough to notice any problem with their weight. I just love their pointiness, and versatility.

A little progress has been made on Sizzle, although, as I told the sleeping husand, there's nothing worse that "un-knitting" (tinking back) than "un-knitting" back too far. I missed a set of increases and had to go back 5 rows and I went back 6. It's all in the process. It was telling me I needed to sleep.

1 comment:

Meg said...

oooohhhh that looks so soft and cuddly!!!
:)