Thursday, November 01, 2007

Juliet is finished!

Well… she still needs buttons, but:

Juliet blocking

That red and white thing is my homemade blocking board. I made it a couple of years ago following instructions I found on Knitty.com. Fabric covered homosote. The checked fabric helps keep things straight. I made 4 from 1 4' x 8' sheet, 2 large and 2 small.

And I just HAD to start the Rickenbacker scarf! It was calling to me from my Ravelry queue. I have loved this since the first time I saw it. It's a fast knit, relatively simple pattern and looks good from both sides.

Rickenbacher on the rocks

After the lace pattern work with Juliet, since I enjoyed that so much, I needed something other than knit/purl. Keeps my mind occupied. So Lady of the Lake is still a WIP. I am getting close to the sleeve section, however. I think that will spur me on to finish it!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Your Juliet looks fab! I can't wait to see a picture of you in it. I've been thinking about making that for awhile... I just may need to buy the pattern tonight. :)