Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Four Things

I keep trying to put the summer clothes away, just things get in the way. So the cats keep sleeping in the baskets and this requires another round of laundry to get rid of the cat fur. I keep thinking I have to knit her a kitty Pi. Got to finish the sweaters first. And do the laundry.
How can you say no to this face?

Spicey

Four jobs I’ve had:
Waitress
Silk Screen Artist
Graphic Designer
Art Director

Four movies I can watch over and over:
An Affair to Remember
Spanglish
I know, that's only two, but I can't think of any others

Four places I have lived:
Naples, Italy
Southern Maryland
Philadelphia, PA
Alexandria, VA

Four television shows I love to watch:
ER
Everybody Loves Raymond
Seinfeld
NBC Nightly News

Four places I have been on vacation:
Sugarbush, Vermont
Nova Scotia
Cancun, Mexico
Central Coast, CA

Four of my favorite dishes:
A really good Spinach Lasagna
Crab Imperial
Lime/cilantro Rice and Black Beans
Chicken Vesuvio

Four websites I visit daily:
Google
Weather.com
Knit and Tonic
Crazy Aunt Pearl

Four places I would rather be right now:
The Outer Banks, NC
Key West
Pismo Beach, CA
The Isle of Capri

Four bloggers I am tagging: ala Crazy Aunt Pearl:
(since I don't really know anyone well enough to tag them)
1 You
2 You
3 You
4 and You

You're it

No comments: