Friday, October 27, 2006

What am I?

eyecandyfriday

La Luz from above

A bird's nest? A lifesaver? A multicolored bale of hay?

A Lovely Lonesome Skein of La Luz. What shall I do with it?

La Luz multi in Australia

I'm thinking a Dream Swatch ala Knit & Tonic… or a narrow seed stitch scarf. It's soooo soft and shiny. Almost luminous.

I have finished my Zimmerman sweater. Now I have to weave in the ends. I hate, hate, hate that part! And I need to take a photo of me in it. I do love the way it came out. The yoke is very nice, although I chose not to do the short rows for the back of the neck. So it is equal front and back. Next time I'll try the short rows.

And I've begun the clapotis in the Noro Sakura. I love it! The colors are wonderful. I'll take pictures when the sun comes out again. Sometime this weekend.

2 comments:

cpurl17 said...

Oh that yarn is so pretty! It looks soft to knit with

Zonda said...

Oh wow! Fabulous colors and it looks so soft!!! Even online! Enjoy it! :)