Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I stole a meme

1. FIRST NAME? Andrea (Andria on my birth certificate)
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? The Andria Doria, I think. It sank the year before I was born, and neither of us can decide how to spell the name. Is it with an e or an i?. For me, for the last 25 years, it's with an e
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Memorably in 2001… December, I think. It was a bad year
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Roast beef with horseradish, although I do have a thing for Lebanon Bologna, but haven't had it in YEARS
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? This is it
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not on my life, or yours
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Oddly enough, McCann's Steel Cut Oatmeal
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Coffee Heath Bar Crunch
14. SHOE SIZE? 5 1/2
15. RED OR PINK? Pink… or red, no, pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I am decidedly unsure of myself at the most inopportune times
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Grandmothers
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? No
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue jeans, a bright blue, green print 3/4 sleeve top and Clarks with no socks
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Take-out Pizza from Faccia Luna and red wine
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The hum of my computer
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Fuschia
23. FAVORITE SMELL? freshly cut grass
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Mary
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their sense of humor and fun.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? I think so
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Hmmm, Mount Gay and tonic, A good pinot noir, A nice single-malt scotch
28. FAVORITE SPORT? To do: Cycle. To watch: Cycling
29. EYE COLOR? Brown
30. HAT SIZE? Small
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes, 50% of the time
32. FAVORITE FOOD? I am a real sucker for anything with beans and rice… Chipotle?
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings , I'm a sucker and I hate scary movies
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate Pots de Creme
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Probably no one
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Everyone
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Therapy, Jonathan Kellerman, started as a beach read and never finished
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? No mouse pad. When the stupid desk messes with my optical mouse I use a notepad or anything white within reach.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? News
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Birds on a Summer morning
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Cozumel, Mexico
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Arts and Crafts… all kinds
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Pensacola, Florida
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I pinched it from Stephannie, of And She Knits, Too.

No comments: